Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just a quick word.....

My little boy has a couple of favourite songs at the moment, 'London Bridge is falling down, My Spare Lady,' and 'In a Cabbage in a wood, little old man at the window stood.'

********

He refused point blank the other day to put his slippers on. "But Mummy I can't - there's scarecrows on them."
"But you have trains on your slippers, son, not scarecrows."
"I can't do it Mummy, the scarecrows are there."
"Show me, poppet, show me where the scarecrows are."
"Look, Mummy," pointing, "Scarecrows."
"Darling, that's there to help you with your slippers, not to get in the way. And just to be clear, it's usually called Velcro!"

********

When being reprimanded by a female family member for not getting on and eating his dinner, his riposte was a little surprising:

"Don't talk to me like that you silly, bl##dy woman!"


********

Where, oh where, does it come from?!

No comments:

Post a Comment